Thursday 31 May 2012

NOTD

I'm actually in bed writing this so wether or not it's going too come out right I do not know (loving the fact you can blog from your mobile!) I went shopping today & picked up a few things but was so excited about the 3 nail varnishes I bought!

As most of you know there's been an offer on all the makeup products in Superdrug 3for2 & I just can't resist a bargain! but i didnt really need any more makeup as id just picked up a new concealer from boots, so i just picked up these pretty little items :)

L to R: BM-262 Bright Red BM-150 Red Glitter Gosh-550 Purple Heart

Anyway I ended up painting my nails in the two Barry M polishes & I love them! I've been wanting a glittery polish for the longest & this one reminds me of Wizard of Oz! :) do any of you know where i can find some really chunky glitter nail varnish? :)
without flash

with flash

No comments:

Post a Comment