Monday 4 October 2010

Hey Guys! I finally have a look for you after all the Hauls.. and me rambling on about different things :)!
So i wanted to do my own pin up look today, my next look will definitely be a Halloween based and i will do any thing from a witch to a mermaid to a dead geek to a barbie? You let me know what you want to see most :)!

 So i wanted to do a basic eye with a dramatic lip! I used No7 Innocence and Barry M Fine Dust No: 712 (not sure of the colour!
This look i tried with the darker lipstick a shocking red lip made the look more Pin-up than what the other lipstick does. Cannot remember the colour of this lipstick but its by No7 :)!


This is a little different from the first look but only because of the lips, i put my OO6 lipstick by Rimmel on for this look to make it more girlie less dramatic and more of an everyday makeup look :)!

Tell me which lip you prefer.....
Thanks for reading Beauties ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment