Sunday 17 October 2010

Skeleton.....

Hey Guys! Long time no Blog!! haha. So i said on one of my last posts that i would do a Halloween look. Whilst i was doing this i filmed it aswell and will be uploading it onto YouTube... please bare in mind this was my first video and i am not into Editing and all that stuff just yet but i tried :)!




Here is my finished look if you want to see how i did it in full i will be adding my YouTube link in my Blog when the file has uploaded....

Thanks for reading Beauties x

3 comments:

  1. i still don't know what i'm going to be for halloween! but this is creative:D

    p.s. don't forget to enter me giveaway:D

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I have been meaning to post a skeleton look for awhile now. Hopefully this will inspire me to get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Carrie You need to get thinking Halloween is only round the corner :)!

    @FunnyFaceBeauty This look was so much fun and i hope i have inspired you to creat this look :)!

    ReplyDelete