Monday 20 September 2010

Saturday Outfit!

Even though its Monday i thought i would share with you guys what my Saturday night outfit was! I spent £21 on my outfit which is a total bargain i know! So stay tuned if you guys want to know where everything was from...


Top - Republic was £16.99 now £9.99
Skirt - Primark £5.00

The top has a black and white zebra on but because i tucked the top into my skirt. I bought this top because how it hung on my body and thought it gave a really good effect.

The skirt was just tight fitted on my legs and it looked leather but it wasn't any different to a normal material.


Shoes - Primark £6.00

I fell in love with these shoes as soon i as i saw them they look like ankle boots but with laces! these boots felt like Swede material but they wasn't true Swede.

Makeup on my eyes was the Lauren Luke palette i went for the Smokey look.

Thanks for reading Beauties ♥

3 comments: