Monday 8 November 2010

Im back...

Hey Guys & Dolls, where have i been?! since i started my second year at college Ive just been up to my neck with assignments and i have been soo exhausted. But I'm back and I'm excited about 2 events coming up.

Obviously one of these is Christmas! This is the best time of year with the weather and all the goodies at Christmas & New Year. I just get so excited!

Another is a Clothes Show in Birmingham, I'm excited to go & see all the amazing clothes and the things we can buy around the Show! There is different Brands going to be there for example. Lush, Benefit, Bourjois, Lee Stafford and many more! I'm so excited as this will be my first Beauty related trip with some of my college peers!

Are any of you guys going to the show?

Thanks for reading Beauties

No comments:

Post a Comment