Monday 21 February 2011

P.S. a pretty little post

♥

OO1. first things first, i dropped out of college. I know after all my posts you wouldn't think that i would right? i was so excited about starting & the first months but then i realised it wasn't what i wanted to do & after so long i hated what we was doing so i couldn't do it & i went..

OO2. with the whole college drama i am now on the lookout for a job, i keep handing out my CV but it doesn't seem to get me anywhere.

OO3. we went to see the new film Big mommas like father like son today & it was so funny, one of the funniest films that i have watched & it was so worth the money!

OO4. i got a Barbour's coat, i dont know about you in the US but over where I'm from in the UK they are really popular at the moment & they are the warmest coats i have worn! i don't want them to go out of fashion, but i know they will haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment