Monday 23 August 2010

Hey guys sorry for being away for agesssss! Got a little Mac Haul and 2 things from the Drugstore so just thought i would fill you in with the reviews! Sorry about not having my own photos of the product my camera has broken :(!


First i got the MAC Fix + and i can honestly say i love this product its a skin refresher, this is from the website telling you everything it contains
'An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of Green Tea, Camomile, Cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energising scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!' I like to spray it onto my Duo Fibre brush and then dab it onto my face!:)


I then got my colour tested and got the NW15 MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation which contains SPF 15 and its great for my skin! I always get dry skin and this foundation covers everything up but doesn't apply too thick. Definitely recommend this product if you are looking for the best foundation!


I also get oily skin so this was a definite must buy after seeing all the YouTube videos that contained this product! I got the Blot Powder in medium and it applies as if it was the same colour as your foundation! You can either apply it with the puff that comes inside or with a powder brush:)


so the last two things i got were from my Drugstore was this Maybelline Line Define Liquid liner but its a pen and that is what i LOVE about this product and it applies great!


I also got the Maybelline KholExpress eyeliner this is just a black eyeliner because i ran out of my other one but this is definitely better than my last one, its applies smoothly and looks dramatic!

Thanks for reading Beauties:)!

1 comment: