Thursday 26 August 2010

New LOVE!

I was browsing the net tonight looking for different types of makeup as my mum owes me money and i just want to blow it on cosmetics :)! I have already ordered 2 eye shadows from MAC but when i came across this website i knew i had to order more!
I know some of you will have already seen this website and most likely ordered from there because of how AMAZING that site is but in case you haven't click here! and get ordering!
I have ordered 3 items from the website and I'm so excited to receive my products so here is what i have just ordered!
I have ordered two of the NYX jumbo eye pencils because i couldn't find them anywhere else! i was quite disappointed because i wanted the dark brown and the milk colour but they were out of stock!
electric blue
cottage cheese

so excited to receive these and i will be checking back for the others as these were only £2.50! what a bargain!!

The next thing i ordered was this amazing product!

Mac Pro Pan Eye Shadow Refill Burnt Orange

This was 7.99! this colour is either discontinued or its a pro only colour :)!

So if you didn't know about this website until this post then seriously i recommend you to go and take a look at the site!

Thanks for reading Beauties!:)

3 comments:

  1. love what you've ordered,need to get my mitts on those jumbo pencils aha!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! Love the electric blue shade!
    Great blog! Be back soooon! Come follow TBAG if you fancy.
    Happy Friday! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Irene I cannot wait to recieve these! so excited!

    @TheBeautifulandGlammed as soon as i saw the Blue shade i knew i needed it! xx

    ReplyDelete